




I think I'm a lovely girl. Similar to other girls, I enjoy go shopping in my spare time, see romantic movies, and talk with others on internet. After graduation from university, I became a model. Maybe in most people's view, models are all very beaytiful and sure to have a good life. In fact, models' life is very hard, everyday long time practice, leg pain....We nearly have no holidays. I have a dream, travel all over the world with friends or by myself. Do you think my dream can come true?
5 comments:
You are really something.
Very beutiful !
Your friend Hans/Yuwie
You are very lovely and i have read your blog, I found your blog address on yuwie, I think my id is mainemine? you are one of my friends anyway. I do beleive that your life and career must be very difficult. The travellinga nd hours you must keep are sure to wear anyone down. There is one question that i have always wanted to ask a model and if it is too personal I understand. I have heard models say that they are lonely because men are scared to approach them and get to know them. Is that true? I can certainly see how it would be.
Kevin
Very nice blog , very nice pictures and you look very shiny and pretty and i love Koria "viva Koria "
i'm look forward for your new blogs have a nice time and great day :)
You yourself is the "dream", so fulfilling your dreams would mean fulfilling yourself and a woman is fulfilled when she becomes a mother. So till you become a mother the possibility of TRUE fulfillment of your dream is unlikely.
However, it would be proper if you find a proper life partner and tour the world jointly.
Thank you and
Take Care,
Damn, you are ABSOLUTELY PERRRRFECT!!!! How do you look in the mirror every morning without trying to make out with yourself, only to discover that a mirror is nothing but a plane of glass, beneath which is a reflective metalic paint...oh memmories!
Post a Comment